Tuesday, December 29, 2009

OUT with the old, IN with the new!



As 2009 comes to a close I'm breathing a sign of relief.
I made it! It's been a tough year!

I'm looking forward with great anticipation to 2010
knowing that it will be better.

What can I look forward to?
For starters:
 Rick & I with my sister and two brothers-in-law are going
on a Mexican riviera cruise in February,
 and we have a Roland & Nelda Jensen
family reunion in July
in Pine Valley, UT.

Let's add to the list!
How about a beautiful Spring season...
and a warm summer...
a fantastic fall with lots of peaches!
Then on to Christmas again.

I'm so grateful!  I'm blessed beyond measure.
Even though the going gets tough,
life remains wonderful!

Goodbye 2009, I'm ready to embrace 2010!

Who's with me?

3 comments:

Diana said...

I'm with Judy girlfriend. It has been a tough year in some respects for us too, but I'm for looking forward to a great 2010. Hope you have a very Happy New Year!

Jen Jenkins said...

I second that mamasita! Good riddance 2009! 2010 can only get better! xoxo

Kathy said...

I am definitely with you mom!! Looking forward to lots of good memories from 2010!