Monday, December 28, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time

What a wonderful time we had!
Everyone came at noon (well almost everyone)
and we had 'the feast'.

Our annual Christmas Day Brunch.
Everyone looks forward to this meal all year long.
At least the adults do.  The kids seem to be
fine not eating anything.  I'm sure when they
get older they will learn to appreciate
the finer things in life!



After everyone enjoyed the great food we opened gifts.


Tony opened his Austin Collie 'Colts' jersey and was
heard to say something to the effect....
'Sweeeet...best Christmas present ever'
At least that's the rumor.


He looked great in it by the way!

1 comment:

Jen Jenkins said...

Hey, I was fashionably late...I have to make my entrance you know! Christmas brunch is my favorite meal of the year for sure!! Thanks for all the great gifts!! You were so generous this year! Best Christmas EVER!!