Monday, January 25, 2010

Watch out Mexico!



Doesn't this look like FUN!
It's been 4 years since we've been on a 'real' vacation. 
We've traveled close by with our trailer
and I've been able to accompany Rick on some
business trips, but not like this!
We're going with my sister Susie and her husband Mike
and my brother-in-law Brownie.
 Shipmates.
Can't wait!
Watch out Acapulco(with an average year-round temperature
of 86 degrees!) Watch out Zihuatanejo and Manzanillo!

We are coming!
And we are going to have FUN!

5 comments:

Jen Jenkins said...

I think there should be a limit of the number of cruises one can take in a lifetime...my guess is you are in the double digits, am i right?

p.s. if this is your idea of a 'real' vacay, then I haven't been on one since 1996.

p.s.s. i'm coming with you.
xoxo

Judy said...

Pack ur bags!!!!

Jen Jenkins said...

no no no, YOU are going to pack ME inside your bag, then I don't have to cough up the cash...get it? i can stow away with you on your FIFTEENTH cruise! hey, if people can break into the white house dinner, i can break into a carnival cruise!

Kathy said...

Looks like a great get-away! You deserve some R & R. Catch some sun for me ;).

Diana said...

Judy and Rick - we are real happy for you and REAL jealous! Have a Maaa-velous time! You deserve it.