Thursday, March 11, 2010

Purse-o-mania

At our Relief Society meeting last Tuesday night
 the theme was 'Purses'.
  I was asked to provide a centerpiece
 for one of the tables around that theme.
Sounds easy enough.
Well, it was more difficult that I thought it would be.
Somewhere I came up with the idea of a 'purse bouquet'.
Downloaded some pictures of purses (or 'bags' as my daughters call them)
from google images and printed them out, then cut them, attached them
to green wires, tied bows and provided a greenery base and
Voila!
Purse Bouquet Extraordinaire!

3 comments:

Jen Jenkins said...

VERY cute!! still waiting for your cruise post... xoxo

Kathy said...

Super, super cute!! I wish I had one of all of those 'bags'!

Diana said...

How absolutely ingenious! The centerpiece is darling. What a great idea!