Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My First Tag

Thanks Diana for the tag!
  Her challenge was to go to your first picture file and
 download the 10th picture and explain it.
  Well, I had to go to the 5th folder
because it was the first folder with more than 10 pictures.
This picture was taken on Halloween 2005.
My daughter Jenny is shown with her 2 daughters (my grand-daughters).
Kaitlyn is the pretty princess and is about 3 1/2 years old.
The cute little lamb is Anna at about 7 months old.
Now see how they've grown in 5 short years!












4 comments:

Diana said...

Hi Judy...thanks for playing. Yes, you family has grown so much! And they are still so cute. Hope you and Rick are doing well. How do you like this lovely snowy spring weather we are having? Have a great Easter weekend.

Jen Jenkins said...

Wow! That picture seems like it was taken yesterday! I can't believe it's been 5 years! I went to the first picture folder and the tenth picture was of brady with his head inside a pumpkin from last halloween!!! too funny! xoxo

Judy said...

Jen, then you are tagged! Post it...poor Brady!!!

Jen Jenkins said...

I've already posted that picture of Brady...do you think I'd let a gem of a pic like that go unposted?! Pick a different picture folder and picture and I'll do it...I'm sure it'll be a doozy!