Monday, September 8, 2008

PC to PC?!

I for one am the most surprised of all that I have actually entered the world of the 'blog'! I'm still not even sure I know what it means. What does it mean? In my day the word 'communicate' comes to mind. We used to actually talk face to face! Then we quickly moved to ear to ear. Now PC to PC?!

I really only have done this to get in the grove with my two daughters, both of whom have blogs. Their blogs give me the opportunity to know what's going on in their lives, so I'll join the 'club', although I may bore everyone to tears.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I cannot believe my mother is blogging!! Way to go mom! I also feel privileged to leave the very first comment. Blogging is just another way for computers to run our lives. Actually, our ward's family history class talked about how blog's are a new avenue to keep family histories and journals. Go figure. I look forward to many wonderful posts. If anything, you can always talk about your wonderful kids and grandkids ;). Love ya!

Kathy said...

Oh, and I love the name!

Jen Jenkins said...

Mom, I must say...you are cool. I don't know anyone who's MOM has a blog! I'm impressed! So cute too!! PC to PC...so true!! Love ya! xoxo